Heart and Hustle: Visionary Healers, Movers, And Shakers
with Paulette Rees-Denis,
and guest Green Girl, Stephanie Moram, Episode #109
What a great interview to end the year… lots for you to think about as you move into the new year! Going Green!
What can you do more of to help with protecting the environment, bringing more awareness into the clothes you wear, where do your products come from, where does your food come from? Animal care? Household toxins? Water? Oh my… a huge topic, so many things for us to pay more attention to, and help our lives, our health, our children, our planet survive!
Stephanie has wanted to help moms start to recycle and how this campaign has grown for her, her passion about sustainable living, and green living… and all that she has researched and been passionate about. Her passion is addictive and inspiring and sooooo important for us to pay attention to her words! People! Small changes… start now… listen and pay attention and get excited about how you can help to make changes!
Have a listen and look and let us know what you think, and what changes you can make…
What fun, intense and a necessary conversation… and what changes can you make now, as we move into the new year?
More about Stephanie:
My favorite topics include:
- Sustainable Fashion: What is it, how to shop for it, and the ins and outs of building a capsule wardrobe.
- Zero-Waste Living: Tips and strategies for living a zero-waste lifestyle while simultaneously raising small children.
- Non-Toxic Living: How to systematically remove harmful toxins from your home.
- The Power of Authentic Connections: How to build genuine business relationships that last the test of time using social media.
- The Secret to Building a Successful Network Marketing Business: How to create financial and location independence for you and your family.
- How I Created My Four-Year Career: The steps I followed to create my network marketing business.
So friends, enjoy… I am so happy to bring these inspired conversations to you, to give you food for you life, your heart, your soul, your biz, and your creativity! Woo hoo… And so grateful to have this opportunity…
May the new year bring you new changes and excitement, great health, clean living, and more fabulous abundance… I love you,
and please subscribe to this podcast!