Accomplishments from the Past Year-Making Magic
Hello my friend, and here we are on the last day of the year!
I love this time of year for reflection and dreaming, journaling, meditating, looking back and looking forward!
It’s been a busy year for me, both workwise and personally, and I’m proud of everything I’ve accomplished, dreamed of, helped my clients with, created and built, and enjoyed my life so much more!
. Here’s a look back at some of my wins, some small, some big:
- Establishing new coaching clients: Nothing brings me greater pleasure than to see women stepping into their power, their beauty, their time management, their visions and desires, and their pleasure! I love being a coach for women who want to create changes as we age, and need support and tools for soul, body, and mind growth, connections, manifestations, and to step into more abundance!
- Increased my social media following: I love networking, sharing stories, and people and meeting new faces, being inspired by and inspiring others! I’ve seen a significant increase in my social media following over the past year. I’ve been super active on Facebook and Instagram, and I’m engaging with my clients and students on a regular basis. I’ve used social media to promote my classes and services, connect with customers, and build relationships.
- Still working on creating and building more connection, with a local women’s group here in the desesrt- Creative Women of the Desert- as well as my online private FB group -Dance with Desire: There is a need and a hunger for in-person connections as well as online, both personal and business oriented, especially for independent artists and entrepreneurs, who are constantly looking for guidance, tools, inspiration, motivation.
- Working through the aftermath of Covid: still a challenge in so many ways, but also so many great connections have come from it
- Working with a new coaching team myself- to help bring my gifts to the world, to create change, and step further into my abundance, prosperity and well-being, and continue to grow my coaching practice
- Continued with my journaling/writing class-From the Body to the Page: with devoted writers who have grown with their words, and forever blow my mind with their beautiful poems and stories, so proud of them and excited for them, as we continue into the new year together!
- Ran another successful online Global Caravan immersive workshop series- The Gathering, with my GC Certified Master Teachers and Dancers, I am always awed and excited how my dancers continue to grow as Master Leaders, build their own tribes, as we bring together the global dance tribes.
- Starting up my bellydance classes again- enjoying teaching beginning dancers the beauty and well being of dancing my GC style of dance and bringing together the circle of connection and inspiration
- Teaching yoga weekly in my community- to bring wellness and the joy of being in our bodies, keeping them strong, supple, flexible, with lovely intention setting
- Co-running the Social Committee in my community- making great events happen monthly for fun and connection, I love being the hostess and networking!
- Continuing on with my video podcast- Heart and Hustle: Visionary Healers, Movers, and Shakers- now going into its 6th year! Almost 200 interviews of fabulous women ( and a few men!) around the globe who are creating change in the world and living their dreams too
- Cooking suppers for clients-both to help nourish and create gorgeous vegan meals for people who have super full lives and want to eat well, brings me great pleasure ( and some income) I LOVE to cook, love good food, love teaching people about veganism!
- Lots of side gigs- I am now dogsitting, and work for a catering company, lots of little jobs to fill in the blanks!
- My summer road trip, 2 ½ months across the country -mainly to visit and help care from my 97 year old mother, hang with my family, which was awesome. And able to have great experiences with friends across the country, visit all the Tiki Bars ( passion), go bowling! And see plays, hikes, kayaking, rest, and enjoy life with Jeff and Rosiedog.
- Belonged to a year long women’s mastermind- devoted weekly time online, and some travel to grow my own self-care, pleasure, and dreams
- Had a personal trainer for 6 months at my gym- nothing like having a coach to push, support, guide you.. And I love feeling great in my body, part of my daily maintenance for my divine temple!
- Daily non-negotiables- like working out, but walking and running with my dog every morning before my work days starts, getting outside, enjoying my beautiful surroundings, relishing the beauty of the desert, breathing deep, enjoying my dog who is the epitome of happy and loving life. Also Meditating and journaling daily
- Stepped more fully into being Vegan and committing to it-raising consciousness about animal cruelty, great nutrition, food possibilities, and passion about food as medicine and enjoyment, Ahimsa- no harm to any living creature
- Running two successful Trailer Rallys- every year, West Coast Glampers, so much fun, lots of work, but many rewards and friendships
- More focused fun time- bringing more laughter, downtime, pleasure, and friendships into my life ( not so easy years ago!) More friendship connections, playing music with friends and seeing live music, reading and napping, swimming, biking, hiking around my beautiful city, camping in our vintage trailer alone and at rallys with good friends
- Really showing up in my life, committing to the things I want to do, how I want to be, creating my everyday magic, dancing with my desires, and illuminating my life, and all those around me, while raising energy for wellbeing, feeling good in my body, and loving it all
I’m sure there is lots more I can write about, it has been a crazy, sometimes chaotic, sometimes sad, year, but also a year full of love, hope, new beginnings, and positivity.
I’m proud of everything I’ve accomplished over the past year, and I’m excited to see what the future holds, to continue to dream, to manifest, and to part of this world we live in, making it better everyday, a little at a time! I’m committed to providing my clients, students, family, and friends the best possible experiences, and I’m confident that I will continue to grow and succeed in the years to come and enjoy the bounty.
Now I ask you, to take some time, to think and write about your wins for the year… share if you can. Support each other, encourage each other, inspire each other.
Dream big, my friend, dont’t stop. Ask yourself what might be holding you back, and breath through, and break on through to the other side! Let’s step into the new year together. I am here for you. I see you. I love you.
And make some magic!
Happy New Year and Bright Blessings…
And always, my friend, remember I am here for you! If you would like to book a strategy session with me, to see how I can help guide you into that creative space and new voice, click here: https://paulettecoaching.as.me/findingyournewvoice
Watch this space for upcoming new coaching sessions,
my new Creative Mastermind for 2024, starting in January,
in person dance classes and new moon circles,
my online journaling sessions
and my upcoming workshops and in-person fabulous women’s retreat!
Get your passports ready…Costa Rica here we come!
As we step into a new era, a new time in our lives, careers, and creativity, finding your NEW voice is a journey of self-discovery.
It’s about TIME, and talking to and redirecting your time to make it work for you and your desires… it’s a shift, mindset and physical shift…
It is about showing up for yourself and your desires, participating full-on! It is about being patient and not giving up on your dreams.
Finding your voice is a process, find your time is a shift, not an event. It takes thought, effort, and practice. And often it takes asking for help.
That’s why I’m here, as your coach. To help you find your new voice, as we grow older, because our stories change. Our desires change. And we want to release the old stories, too. Time for a rewrite, a rewire, and a renew!
And step into your glory and all that you desire and deserve. To bring to light the new part of you, or the new all of you! So you too can shine your light!
It is worth it. Investing in yourself, taking time for your feelings, giving yourself more self-care time and more reflection. And adding structure and tools to make those dreams happen. When you find your voice, you find your power. You find your way to connect with others and make your mark on the world. And that is a hell yeah!
It’s a great time of year to set new intentions. Now is the time to stop the old roller coaster and step onto the smooth sailing ship of desire, yours! Because you are ready to go there, to give yourself this time for focus, clarity, and way more joy and abundance, it’s time for us to talk so you can get off that cycle of sameness. I would love to schedule you for a ( free) zoom chat to see what is next for you, if coaching with me is going to bring you into that place of joy and satisfaction abundance, and relief from overhwhelm. And how I can help, giving you tools, strategy, and healing while you move forward.
Click here so we can talk and see what you are ready to bring forth for your desires!
So it’s time go out there and find your voice, your passion, your purpose, so you can shine your light. The world needs you…let’s do this together!