Change your Mindset and Shine your Light!
I hear all too often about someone being stuck in overwhelm. They have some great ideas, some new projects to develop, the desire for more students or clients, the wish for more money, even more connection with themselves as they grow older. We change as we age, and that is awesome, wth new desires and wishes. But often there is internal chaos and the circling around and around on the crazy merry-go-round of inspiration meets procrastination! And how to go about making those changes. Do you know what I’m talking about?
I love that moment of divine inspiration, of connecting with my creative spirit and getting the magical downloads of new challenges and creative adventures! Sometimes there are too many to do at once, and that right there can spiral into sitting on the living room floor not doing anything because of confusion of how to take a first step or which way to go first! Ever had that feeling? Been in that situation?
Being a coach that helps you transform your life and your business, I thrive in being your guide to shift your mindset, change your words, and your tuneup your body for connection, clarity, action, and celebration! Sounds like a great place to be, right?
To live lit up, to be on fire, to shine your light. And take action. To feel freaking great in your body, your mind, and your spirit… Illumination!
Illuminate your journey with Connection, Clarity, and Action
The journey of changing your mindset toward transformation can be a long and winding road, full of confusion but it can also be exciting. It is not something that can be achieved overnight, but rather through a series of small steps and incremental changes. The first step is to connect with your spirit self, and ask some potent questions of what is truly next for you. To iidentify the areas in your life that you would like to see change. Once you have identified these areas, you can begin to develop a plan for how you will make them happen.
I have methods for helping create that clarity, because even as a sacred rebel and creative passionate woman, I know we need to have some structure, some format to help guide us and bring us to that place of taking action and reaping in the rewards.
:: A Women’s Circle and Mastermind ::
for Connection, Clarity, and Action
With Paulette Rees-Denis
Starting September 19th, 2023 for 3 months!
Tuesdays, weekly at 3:00 pm PST on Zoom, and yes these will be recorded for you too!
**I am also happy to announce that I am offering a sliding scale option
to get you ready, registered, and set up to join us!
One of the most important things to remember when changing your mindset is that it takes time and effort. There may be setbacks along the way, but you gotta stay on the train! it is important to persevere. If you are willing to put in the work, you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
And that is manifestation of your desires, to bring into fruition your new dreams. Delicious!
Here are a few tips to help you on your journey to transformation:
- Set realistic goals. When you are trying to change your mindset, it is important to set realistic goals. Don’t try to change everything overnight. Baby steps, my friend. Start with small, achievable goals, and that will get you excited and able to see all your possibilities…then you will want to continue and gradually work your way up to bigger ones.
- Be patient and kind with your self. Change takes time. Don’t expect to see results overnight. Self-care and self-love as you take your steps.
- Surround yourself with positive people. This is sooooo important! The people you surround yourself with have a big impact on your mindset. If you want to change your mindset, it is important to surround yourself with uplifiting people who believe in you and support your goals.
- Take action. The most important thing you can do to change your mindset is to take action. Don’t just sit around and think about change. Start taking steps towards your goals. The more you take action, the more your mindset will start to change.
This is the reason behind creating my women’s circle and mastermind groups ( and retreats!) Surrounding ourselves in a circle of creative women who are wanting to create change in their life, who want to be in circle, both sacred and pragmatic! Who want some guidance, support, and clarity. There is power, magic and beauty in a circle where women work together, share, listen, inspire, support, and focus, whether that be virtually or in person.
Are you desiring to experience moments in a sacred circle of women, with such fun, high energy to create those changes you wish to see? Are you wishing for some clarity for this next phase of your life? For these dreams to unfold for you and get through the uncertainty of what or how to move forward?
Join my new circle this September for 3 months of creative clarity, for a deeper connection, and to create a MAP ( magic action plan) to get you moving and grooving on your journey! So you can shine your light and feel so good…
Connection, Clarity, and Action
In our virtual women’s circle
We will meet, virtually, weekly for 3 months, on Zoom, and in our private women’s FB page.
Starting Tuesdays, September 19th, 3:00pm PST on Zoom, and weekly for 3 months
We use ways of connecting deeper within ourselves:
- Group coaching sessions
- Stepping into your feminine intuitive guidance system ( your DGS-divine guidance system!)
- Strengthen your skills for mindset shifts
- Step into active self-care practices
- Weekly journaling prompts and movement
- Envisioning exercises to fine-tune and choose the baby steps and the giant leaps toward your wishes.
- Weekly ”homework” as we go through methods for clarifying your new desires, and ways of moving toward that treasure chest of transformation.
- Accountability for your actions
- PLUS TWO individual coaching sessions with me over our time together
You can read more about this here, and sign up to join us!
Here is what some past clients of mine have said about working with me on their own journey!
Working with Paulette was a journey! Before I started with my coaching sessions, my actions or inactions were driven by fear, I didn’t know what I really wanted and I felt like I had no purpose in my life: despite all my knowledge I couldn’t take a leap! Paulette, with her skills, passion, and compassion inspired me and helped me to focus on one project I felt good about. Then she was there every step of the way to guide me and encourage me. Angela Agati, Naturopath
Paulette is a powerhouse of creative inspiration. Her upbeat and positive approach to business and lifestyle skill-building is inspiring, well-structured, and approachable. Paulette works with you to drill down to the root of what you’re really wanting to achieve and helps you to build skills to make your goals become a reality. Jody Jones, Artist, Dancer, Entrepreneur
I have worked with Paulette for many years with both one-on-one coaching and being part of her virtual Mastermind and Women’s Circle. Working with her has been amazing as she has helped me remove past stories and then how to move forward and go after my dreams and desires. I have grown so much since working with her not only as a dancer but as an entrepreneur. Paulette has a wealth of knowledge and knows her stuff. She truly wants her clients to succeed and it shows in how she shows up for her clients.. Since working with her I have achieved so many things that I thought would be impossible! She makes things easy and gives you a new perspective on how to look at things differently and know your worth. I highly recommend working with her. She really helps you get your mojo on! Allie Joseph, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Healer, Dancer
Remember, changing your mindset is a journey, not a destination. It is a process of growth and change that takes time, effort, and commitment. But it is a journey that is well worth taking!
Thanks for being here and have a great week ahead…
What is rockin my world and what is coming up:
Fall schedule coming soon! Virtual, in person, and retreats! oh yes, I am so excited to connect with you, guide you as your mentor and coach, bring you great opportunities, dance a long side you, and share in the possibilities and the bounty of life… Are you ready to join me on the adventures of life, growth, artistry, connection, and personal expansion? Soooooo delicious and fabulous as we continue on…. journaling, coaching, traveling, dancing, business building, personal spiritual connection, intuitive guidance, and so much delight, prosperity, and abundance… coming to you this fall! So excited to stay connected and share in these experiences of life growth and the opening to all you are…
Here’s a little love tap from me to you today! Join me on Instagram:
This post from Misha Cain Nell: This has made me so happy…
Remember Who You Are
“…I was journaling with Paulette Rees-Denis (she always gets us to dig in deep & discover the juicy bits, even with the seemingly simple questions). She’d asked us to list our accomplishments I think, asking what we could celebrate. I just sat there staring blankly at the page. I realized in that moment I couldn’t think of one thing. I was so worried about all I had to do, I’d totally missed all I had done. >…
View whole post here: https://www.facebook.com/mishakitty
Beyond the Ordinary:: Writing from the Body to the Page
we continue the rewilding with our words
New Fall 2023 Dates
Sept. 16, Oct. 21, Nov. 18, Dec. 16th, 2023, 9:30 am – 11:30 am PST, 12:30-2:30 PM EST, on Zoom
We write, we read aloud to share, we experiment with different styles of writing and journaling, with evocative prompts, some rambling, experimenting with poetic verse in different forms, mystical and magical imagery, and deep dives into our own lives. Writing ourselves into being present, showing up, and letting our muse take us to that special place of expression.
Who will join us on this journey this September-December?
Saturdays, 9:30am-11:30 am PST/12:30pm-2:30 EST/ 5:30pm-7:30pm UK/ on Zoom
Different themes each month… September is about Cultivating…
With writing time to really sink into yourself and your words…delicious…new beginnings… you, and me, and us, and our sacred circle of creatives…keeping Beginner’s Mind, we step into your deeper Wildness with journaling prompts, poetic phrases, oracle pulls, envisioning and mediations, energy shifts, and using that beautiful inner breath of inquiry.
We let words be your medicine as you sink into your own rhythm of writing, your ritual of being, your magic-making manifestations…
Let’s write together…and become the cultivator, the creator, of your life as you move forward, while you write and dance with your desires!
Here are some additional tips to help you on your journey:
- Read books and articles about personal development. There is a wealth of information available on the topic of personal development. Reading books and articles can help you to learn new things and to develop new perspectives.
- Attend workshops and seminars. There are many workshops and seminars available on the topic of personal development. Attending these events can help you to learn from experts and to network with other people who are interested in personal development.
- Talk to a therapist or counselor. If you are struggling to change your mindset, it may be helpful to talk to a therapist or counselor. They can help you to identify the root of your problems and to develop a plan for change.
- Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the practice of paying attention to the present moment without judgment. It can be a helpful tool for changing your mindset. There are many different ways to practice mindfulness, such as meditation, yoga, or simply taking a few deep breaths.
- Be kind to yourself. Change takes time and effort. It is important to be kind to yourself during this process. Don’t beat yourself up if you make mistakes. Just keep moving forward.