Heart and Hustle: Visionary Healers, Movers, and Shakers
with host Paulette Rees-Denis,
and today’s guest, Susan Hyatt,
Master Coach and Women’s Empowerment Guru
Episode #146, July 2022
Wahoo my friends… bringing you to today one of my she-roes….
Susan Hyatt, a master life coach, TEdX speaker, best selling author of the book, Bare, and she is a great disrupter of the diet industry, as well as all things patriarchy!
Check out her book…
Bare ( here on Amazon)
In this episode of Heart and Hustle, We talk about magic…
And so much goodness: why she is devoted to women’s pleasure, and helping women to create the life of their dreams…
AND helping women get out of the diet culture that has taken over so many women and manipulated them…
And fun!!! Because fun is what propels us forward…
Self-care as a business plan–daily movement and sleep, and eating empowerment…this is so important!
We also talk
- more about young girls and dieting and how Susan is out to change this messed-up diet culture,
- and how our changes have to start on the inside…
- About her mission is to bring more pleasure and self-care into bigger awareness,
- and ruffling all the feathers, smashing the patriarchy,
- and our industry of life-coaching, how it is changing, and how she want to help change it and take it out of white supremacy and male privilege
And then we talk about clothes and what we wear, adornment, and how we prioritize other things besides us first… so juicy!
Alright friend, what does this conversation bring up for you? Share and let’s continue the conversation…
More about Susan:
Susan Hyatt has 15 years of experience as a Master Certified Life and Business Coach – helping thousands of women get more of what they want.
She has been featured on national TV and in magazines like O: The Oprah Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, and Woman’s World and was a finalist for the Athena Award, recognizing leadership in the field of women’s empowerment and entrepreneurship.
Susan wrote the bestselling book BARE that has inspired women all over the world to stop shrinking their bodies and start expanding their lives.
She delivered a speech to a sold-out audience at the country’s largest TEDx conference about why women need to stop obsessing about their weight and instead focus on earning money, gaining power, smashing the patriarchy, and running the world.
When she’s not hyping up her clients, leading epic retreats, or making a scene, you can find Susan swooning over the roses in her garden, cuddling her sweet pups Mork + Mindy, running through beautiful trails with her best friend, and telling her husband that he needs to take on more of her “invisible workload” so she can earn more and rest more.
Wow, today is fully loaded, my friends, a great conversation, what’s your biggest takeaway?
Allow what you want to come to you… you gotta love everything you have and you do!
- Are you ready to step up and show up, to fully participate in your dreams and desires?
- If you feel like it’s time for a mid-life rewrite, then is online course,
- From Chaos to Creativity is for you!
- Because that is what this 5 week course is all about for you, to help you clarify, dive deep, make new habits, take freakin good care of yourself and your dreams, and participate in your desires!
- Click here to read more about this 5 week online course! From Chaos to Creativity!
You are Invited to Join my Community of Creatives
Sign up now and receive my free masterclass and learn how to create your own Magic Action Plan
(your MAP) with ideas for making change and moving forward with your delicious desires.
Stay connected for inspiration, support, coaching, and all the love!