Make time your friend!
What goes on your calendar this week, goddess? Put YOU in your datebook. The things you desire to do, the things that make you feel good. Get things done that bring you riches. With pleasure and excitement. Schedule in that downtime. What feeds your soul? Make you special and sacred, every day.
I’ve been writing and thinking so much about ‘time’ these last few weeks, and how people, women in particular, my clients, view time, their time. Or lack of…
This is becoming an epidemic, you’ve heard me talk about it before. I am here to help you re-establish your relationship with time, to help change your mindset about YOUR time, and how to step into time with love and affection and excitement…
…instead of worry, anxiety, and exhaustion…
(plus I pulled out some old favorite songs about time that will get you stepping! See below)
Are you drowning under the weight of daily responsibilities that leave you with little time for creative pursuits and self-improvement? Those daily to-do’s are called the Invisible Workload! Have you heard that term before? Those are the things that you do unconsciously, usually for someone else, that take up your precious time when you could be doing something that truly feeds your body, your heart, and your soul. Distractions, unending questions, from house cleaning to errands, to not saying NO.
Time is one of the most valuable resources we have. It’s finite, and once it’s gone, it’s gone. That’s why it’s so important to make the most of our time and to find ways to save time whenever possible. But instead of worrying about time, what you really want to be able to do is to step into time as a beautiful thing you do have… today, each day…and being super present in each moment, with intention.
This is one of the main focuses in my new
Women’s Circle and Mastermind:
Soulful Self-Care for Joyful Creative and
A 3 month virtual women’s circle
Starting February 5th, 2024
These are simple to-do’s about time ( yep, more to-do listing!) but something to start thinking about. Here are a few tips for saving time:
- Plan your day. The first step to saving time is to plan your day. This means knowing what you need to do and when you need to do it. Once you have a plan, you can start to prioritize your tasks and focus on the most important ones.
- Delegate tasks. If you have the ability to delegate tasks, do it! This will free up your time so you can focus on the things that only you can do.
- Automate tasks. There are many tasks that can be automated, such as scheduling emails, sending reminders, and tracking your expenses. Automating these tasks will save you time and energy.
- Take breaks. It’s important to take breaks throughout the day, even if it’s just for a few minutes. Getting up and moving around or taking a few deep breaths can help you stay focused and energized.
- Say no. One of the best ways to save time is to learn to say no. Don’t be afraid to decline invitations or commitments that will take up too much of your time.
- Take care of yourself. Eating healthy, exercising, and managing stress will help you stay energized and focused.
Sounds easy? Ha! The first thing is really looking at yourself, and your new desires, and what is important for you, now, today, not 10 years ago, not last year, but TODAY!
We change, and as we grow older, our desires change, our priorities change. And to acknowledge that, shifting our mindset from what was, to what is NOW important…
That’s what I help my clients with, so they can step into their new dream lives, their new ideas of lifestyle as we age, and set new priorities, new methods of self-care, and management for ourselves, our creative projects, and our new wishes.
Do you know what yours are? Or you haven’t had time to even sit down and hash it out with yourself. That invisible workload, those distractions, the same ole same old shit that keeps bumping you in the head.
Time to let go, dear heart, time to shift, your body, your heart, your head…
And make everyday count, make it sacred, make it yours!
It’s TIME to make those changes, so you can free up more time for the things that matter most to you.
And that is why I’ve created this new Women’s Circle and Mastermind!
Soulful Self-Care for Joyful Creative and Abundant Living
So you can get the tools, the support you need, and the community of women to inspire and lift each other up!
Watch for more info this week!
Have a great week, and make each day count!
And because I LOVE music… these songs have come to mind about TIME!
Time Has Come Today, the Chambers Brothers
Time is on my side, The Rolling Stones
Time of the Season, the Zombies
Time Won’t Let Me, the Outsiders
COMING SOON!!! Mark your calendars!
A Retreat for Women, Costa Rica Like No Other
Embrace the Wild and Divine Feminine Within…
A Journey of Exploration and Transformation for Women,
with Paulette Rees-Denis and Misha Cain Nell!
April 11th- April 16th, 2024
Embody Retreat Center, Atenas, Costa Rica
Lots of juicy info coming soon!